The Adventures of a Vintage Style Lingerie and Foundations Designer

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Phew! I survived Viva Las Vegas 13!

My goodness gracious!  Viva was a trip and a half, indeed!  I had such a blast, I cannot say thank you enough to all of the amazing people that I worked with and met over the weekend!  Photos are starting to trickle in slowly, but I want more, more!  I don't actually  have a camera myself, so I am relying on all of the seemingly endless photos that were taken throughout the weekend.  If you have any photos of me or my clothing designs either from the fashion show or otherwise, please send them my way!  I am holding out on posting until I receive a few more back, so stay tuned!  And if you have any feedback about what you saw, liked, didn't like I would loove to hear it, no matter what it is!

It is times like these that I really do wish the website was up and running, but one step at a time kiddos!  Remember, the official collection will not be debuting until Spring 2011, so until then it is custom lingerie only!  Not a bad deal, though, considering that means the options and opportunities are pretty much endless!  And my prices are more than fair considering all the detail and quality that I put into every piece.

OK, OK, twist my arm!  ONE preview photo, taken backstage at the fashion show, courtesy of the lovely Anna Coquette:

 (that's me in the center and my AMAZING hair and make-up artist, Jessi Pagel, to my right.)  Models, in order from left to right: Miss Amanda Lee, Margie Maraschino, Anna Coquette, Erica Vaughn, Michelle, Gateaux, and Jolee Blon)  Features on each one of these amazing women, coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.jmv-foto.com/VIVA/VLV13_Fashion/

    here you go hun! my friend jorge was shooting the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, thank you darling! Those are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grand time you had! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete