The Adventures of a Vintage Style Lingerie and Foundations Designer

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Part Two

I finally got a chance to finish up editing the second set from my shoot with Mitzi and Mosh!  There was a grand pink damask stuffed chair in the scene, but I think because of my urgency to get to the airport and scrambling around not paying attention to the shoot, I rushed this part a bit too much.  Thus most of those photos with the chair are in, er, various states of undress (which -- I am just guessing -- but may be going up on Mosh's official site) and not as usuable for me.  I am SUCH a sucker for pink and green!  It will be a major color combination staple in my upcoming line of lingerie.  Ah well, it is a good thing I was working with such talented people, because the photos with the simple mint green walls worked just fine!  Enjoy!



 
 

1 comment:

  1. Mosh is so stunning, and so are your designs! Good luck at Viva! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete