The Adventures of a Vintage Style Lingerie and Foundations Designer

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Focus!

My goodness, I think we are about due for a blog update, no?  It is always busy over here in the lacy confines of Dottie's Delights headquarters, but this month of October is just unprecedented.  But, in a good way, so I am certainly not complaining.  ;)  Wholesale orders, custom orders, special photo shoots, fashion shows, oh my!

Thus, I must be getting back to it, but I just wanted to make sure everyone has purchased their tickets to our fabulous runway presentation at Millennium Park in downtown Chicago for this Tuesday.  We will be kicking off Fashion Focus, which is a weeklong celebration of the thriving local fashion industry in our fair city, and we will have some very special guest and surprises (gosh, I wish I could share them all!)  This will be the first in-person look at our Spring 2012 offerings and I just can't wait.

It will be a grand affair you definitely do not want to miss.  See you there!

2 comments: