The Adventures of a Vintage Style Lingerie and Foundations Designer

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

So there are so many new things on the burner for 2010, I hardly know where to begin! I'm just starting to go through the fabulous photos from my visit to Los Angeles in December, I am so excited about them! I was able to shoot with the amazing Mitzi & Co...she has the most lovely studio set-up, everything my heart could ever desire! Our model extraordinaire was Mosh, a bendy doll dream and real treat to watch her pose with such precision. The only downside was that I had a flight to catch that evening, so I had to rush things a little bit and we weren't able to get through everything, but we sure did quite a lot! Three different lingerie sets -- all dying to be added to the store! In fact, the store is quite overdue for an overhaul as it is, but first I will have to get caught up on the orders going out the door already!

Anyway, here is a preview! Please enjoy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment